Followers

Friday, July 18, 2014

Cardz TV Card Challenge #5 - Child's Birthday

Hello!  There is a new card challenge on the Cardz TV blog.  Our theme this time around is Child's Birthday.  Here is the card I've made using the new More Critter Captions Cardz TV set.

I used this cute little Hippo Birthday image from Pollycraft.  He is colored with Bic Markits.  The DP is some I found at a local store.  I can't remember where the star stamp is from.

You can find this set and more in the Cardz TV store.

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

5 comments:

brenda said...

Perfect for children Rhonda and what a fun sentient.

B x

Dortesjs said...

very sweet card

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! That image makes me smile!! What a fun card!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beth said...

Fun card! You did a great job on your coloring and the papers go well together.


~Beth
Cardz TV, DT Member
http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com

Lena said...

Such a happy and cute lil hippo on a super cute and fun card. I love it!
Hugs,
Lena
Lena’s Creations