Followers

Monday, May 5, 2014

MOM tangle

Hello!  I wanted to share a fun tangle project I did for my mom for Mother's Day.

I cut a 5x7 piece of cardstock, traced some 2" letter stencils from Dollar Tree and divided the paper in to slashed lines.  Then I filled each section in with tangles around the letters using my pigma micron pens and colored the letter in with a Bic Markit.  I love how it turned out.

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

Oh, we're introducing some new members to The Stamping Boutique DT on the blog today, so pop on over and say hi.

~Rhonda

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so awesome!! The designs look amazing!! What a fabulous project!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Stef H said...

this is absolutely fabulous!~ i think you should market your "tangles".

hugs :)