Followers

Thursday, December 19, 2013

CCCB #42 - Make it Sparkle

Good morning!  I'm a day late with my post, but I'm here to share some inspiration for challenge #42 at CCCB.  Our theme this week is Make it Sparkle, let's see all that glitter and bling.  Our sponsor is Fred, She Said.

Here are my cards, both images are from Fred, She Said and all DP is DCWV.

 For the first card I used Emma the Caroler.  I colored the image with Bic Markits and added some prisma glitter to the birds and snow.  The bling and pin are from my stash.

For this card I used Emma the Hugger-Snowman.  It is also colored using Bic Markits.  The ribbon and bling are from my stash.

Challenges...
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Just B Creative - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

These are both adorable Rhonda!! So sparkly and festive!! :) HUGS

Lisa said...

Both cards are absolutely adorable, Rhonda!! I love the sweet images and the papers!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anne Fenton said...

Rhonda I love both your cards, they are very sparkly and fun. Thank you for joioning TTCRD this week.

Stef H said...

o are these ever darling! I love the hugger!

wishing you and yours a truly blessed holiday season.

hugs :)

Unknown said...

Simply stunning, thank you for sharing over at MIM, Hugs Kerry DT xx

Lin said...

What a sweet little caroler, Rhonda! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!