Followers

Sunday, October 27, 2013

October Simply Betty Facebook Fan Challenge

Hello!  I'm here with my entry for this month's Facebook Fan Page challenge at Simply Betty Stamps.  This month we were given our choice of one of two stamps, Betty the Fortune Teller or Voodoo Corrine.  I chose Betty.  With the Betty image we were to use rhinestones and some kind of crystal accent medium.

I colored the image with Bic Markits.  The DP is Basic Grey.  The gems are from my stash.  I used the Crystal accent on the crystal ball and some of her jewelry.

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

3 comments:

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous,love the fab image...Great layout.xxx

*Vicki* said...

Gorgeous coloring Rhonda! HUGS

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I like how you colored her clothes so that she "pops" against those pretty papers.