Followers

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Good Luck

Hello!  I've been busy.  I've got quite a few cards to share with you over the next few days.  Hopefully I can keep this up.

 For today's card I used the Patchwork Hot Air Balloon stamp from Lily of the Valley.  Isn't it cute.  I love the little bear.  I colored the image with Bic Markits.  The DP is Colorbok.  The flowers and gems are from my stash and the sentiment is Whimsy Stamps.

Here is the inside of the card.

Challenges...
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Flower Power

Thanks for visitin.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

7 comments:

Lisa said...

This is adorable!! What a sweet image!! I love how you colored it!! Happy Sunday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

brenda said...

This is really bright and happy Rhonda. I was watching a TV demo with Colorbok DP's just today, they are fairly new to the UK.

B x

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card I love your image and your flowers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Stef H said...

super cute. love the textures.

hugs :)

Sheryl said...

This is so pretty. I love your choice of colours and embellishments. Good to have you with us at THE PAPER SHELTER this week. Hugs Sheryl xx

Shannon83k said...

Great creation, thanks for joining TPS challenge!
--Shannon

Monika Reeck said...

I see your name is the winner on paper shelter yaay congrats Rhonda...love that cute Image and your coloring is adorable..how are you dear..hope to see you POP on my blog...big hugs from germany. Monika