Followers

Monday, May 6, 2013

Watercolor ATCs

Good morning!!  I wanted to pop in and share a couple more ATCs with you.  I think I'm becoming addicted to making these.  Lol.  I am going to be entering these in the Wonder of Watercolor challenge that is going on at Moxie Fab World.  If you haven't visited this blog, you really should.  There's lots of inspiration.


Both were done on watercolor ATC cards.  I used Stampin Up watercolor wonder crayons for the watercolors.  I doodled the borders with a micron pen.  The stamps are from Ippity.

Challenges...
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

9 comments:

Sandra said...

Both ATC's are beautiful Rhonda!
Love the sentiments.
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
Hugs,Sandra

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

What a wonderful group of ATC's and I so agree that they are addictive little treasures to make and share.
Thank you for joining in at Anything But A Card.

Anonymous said...

Very fun ATCs Rhonda!! Love the soft colors and the sentiments are so encouraging!!! Great watercolor designs!! HUGS

Elena V. said...

It's so cute! I love it! I'm visiting from MIM.

loz said...

Fantastic Atc's Rhonda. I saw these on MIM..Loz

Unknown said...

Fabulous ATC's and I love the sentiments on both. :) Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

Miradormakings said...

These are great. Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

Joan x

Julia S-W said...

Lovely ATC's and great quotes. I agree with you - they are addictive!
Thanks so much for joining us at Anything But A Card this time.
Juliax

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Rhonda! Thanks for linking this up to the Wonder of Watercolor Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)