Followers

Monday, April 15, 2013

ATCs

Hello!  Sorry my post for today is so late.  It's just been crazy around here.  Hubby was in the hospital most of last week and we're just trying to get back on schedule here.

Today is my turn to share on the Getting Cricky blog and I have a couple of ATCs to share.

 For this one I used a stencil from Bazzill Basics for the bird, then used some DMC floss for the sewing.  The DP is from my stash (but I think it's from an Amy Tangerine paper pad) and the sentiment is from the Positive Thoughts stamp set from K. Andrew Designs.  The pearl is from my stash.

For this one, the DP is also from my stash from the same paper pad as the top card.  The chipboard butterfly is from the $1.50 bin at Michael's.  The gems are from my stash.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set as the other card.

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are awesome ATCs Rhonda!! Love the stitching on your bird and what a beautiful butterfly! :)

Lisa said...

These are both so gorgeous, Rhonda!! I love the stitched bird - it looks amazing!! Sending prayers for your hubby...I hope he is doing much better. Hugs!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Stef H said...

first, keeping you & hubby in my prayers.

these are both gorgeous! i love how you stitched that bird... genius!

love the simplicity of the 2d card. especially that butterfly!

hugs :)

Jovan said...

These are BEAUTIFUL!