Followers

Thursday, March 21, 2013

My Friend

Good morning!  I hope you're all having a great day.  It's a little cold here today, but the sun is finally trying to peek through the clouds so maybe it'll warm up soon.  I hope.  Lol.

I'm here with another card for you today.  (Can you believe it?  I'm going to have to keep this up.)

I am entering this in the celebration at Floral Fantasies and again chose to use the poppies and a butterfly as my inspiration.  The image is from Bird's Cards and is colored with Bic Markits.  The DP, butterfly charm and washi tape are from my stash.  The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps.  The black cs was embossed with the swiss dots folder from Cuttlebug.

Challenges...
Crafty Creations - Embossing
Perfect Sentiments - Fairies or Butterflies
Make it Monday - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

9 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Rhonda,

More lovely poppies and it's very effective how you have layered the papers on the background.

And the butterfly looks like he has a little sparkle and finished you card off perfectly.

Thank you for sharing another lovely card and joining my blog celebration.

B x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Danni said...

Pretty card!

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous!! The poppies are so beautiful!! Love the design!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really pretty card, love the poppies & butterfly!

Thank you for sharing with us at The Perfect Sentiment this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

This is just lovely Rhonda, the flowers are gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week!! Thanks also for all your wonderful comments on my blog:) Hugs!!

Sandy said...

A pretty card, fab poppies and love the little butterfly charm.
Thanks for joining in the challenge at the Perfect Sentiment this week and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Sandy

Lisa Jane said...

Such a pretty card .I love the flowers
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
Lisa x

Jackie said...

Very sweet card! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Deigns Challenge! I hope to see you playing along with us again soon!

Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT