Followers

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Medusa

Good morning!  I meant to post this yesterday, but my day became real crazy really fast.  Simply Betty Stamps is having a challenge for their Facebook fans.  Those who wanted to play along were given the Medusa image to work with.  The challenge is to use Black, Cream and One other color.  Here is what I came up with...

I colored the image with Bic Markits.  I embossed the panels to add some dimension.  The bling is from my stash.

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

5 comments:

brenda said...

The green hair is a great touch Rhonda and I always enjoy looking at blue cards as it's a colour I rarely use,no idea why though.

B x

Lisa said...

This is beautiful!! I love the design and the image is so pretty!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Stef H said...

now that's a different image. but you made a stunning card!

hugs :)

Emily Shroom said...

Love the embossing and the frame, great colouring!

Corinne said...

that embossing folder with her is just Perfect.. Fab job
Hugs