Followers

Monday, January 21, 2013

V is for Valentine

Good morning!  I know it's been a few days since I've posted.  I've been so busy with packing and getting ready for my upcoming move.  Hopefully, I'll be back to a regular schedule in the next couple of weeks.

It's my turn to post on the Getting Cricky blog today.  I have some Valentine creations to share using the I Heart You set from K. Andrew Designs.  All DP is from DCWV.  The bling is from Want2Scrap and the $1 bin at JoAnn.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The felt hearts are from the $1 bin at Target.  I used glitter glue and a clear star gel pen on the hearts.  I used a Magnolia die for the fence.






Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

Rhonda

10 comments:

brenda said...

I was wondering about you the other day Rhonda, so was pleased to see you post and know you're all okay. Although I don't envy you the move.

Two really lovely valentines cards, I specially like the layout of the first one.

B x

Creative M said...

Sweet,Cute & Fun Projects!!TFS

Lisa said...

All of your Valentine projects are so awesome, Rhonda!! The frog is so cute!! I love the designs!! So fabulous!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mrs A. said...

I like your centre step card. Works perfecty for being a Valentines card. I quite like this shape and did not find it too difficult to cut the shape. Hugs Mrs A.

*Vicki* said...

These are both really darling projects Rhonda!! :) You did a fabulous job on both and i love the pink colors!! HUGS

Stef H (Glitterbabe) and FLD Creative Designer said...

wow rhonda! these are all fabulous! good thing i don't have to choose 1! love 'em all.

hugs :)

Amy said...

Super cute Valentine's projects, Rhonda!

Karen Howard said...

These are all wonderful valentines! Hugs, Karen

*Vicki* said...

Hope you are doing OK my friend!! HUGS

Karen Howard said...

Wow, love the design... I'm always too lazy to try these! Beautiful bling along the bottom! Hugs, Karen