Followers

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Another treat box to share

Good morning!

Wow, I really am a slacker these days.  We had our chat night at TCC a couple weeks ago and as part of the chat we worked on a 2-5-7-10 box together.  I forgot to share mine with you.  :(  So here it is.

 I used Frankie from The Stamping Boutique on mine.  I colored the image with Bic Markits.  The spidery strip at the bottom is washi tape.  I used a Magnolia die for the fence and a Martha Stewart punch for the edge of the lid.  The ribbon is from my stash.

Here is a side view.

Challenges...
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Just Keep on Creating - Anything Goes
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday - Anything Goes + Fall

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

8 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow this is TOTALLY adorable!! I really want to get my Frankie out to play too! :) Just love the box you've created...so fun Rhonda!! HUGS :)

Marjorie said...

This is just so cute...Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Make it Monday...
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Desire Fourie said...

This is so beautifully designed. Love everything about it. Wishing you a fab weekend.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

ooooooooo u r on a roll with these boxes - tootsie roll maybe? LOL.

this is fabuloous! love it!

have a great weekend.

hugs :)

Karen Howard said...

This is fantastic! I was thinking to make treat boxes for the ladies at work and this is a great idea! I also want that fence die! Hugs, Karen

Lisa said...

Wow, this is so fabulous, Rhonda!! I just love Frankie...he's so adorable!! You colored him perfectly!! I just scrolled through all the projects I missed while I was gone and they are all awesome, as always!! I especially love the flat backed treat box and the happy owl-aween card with the wobbling owl!! So cute!! Happy Sunday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I have been looking at all of the posts I have missed - so many wonderful creations! I came back to this one to write - so cute! I love Halloween! Thank you for all of your visits - you are so loyal! Wishing you a sunshine day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

suzARTe said...

Thanks so much for sharing this lovely project at Anything goes, Just keep on creating.
Sorry it has taken so long to leave a comment. Just to let you know that the challenges are up and running again so hope you will continue to play along.