Followers

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Another FBD Fall Card

Hello!!

I'm here to share another card for the Fresh Brewed Designs September Facebook Challenge.

I used the Pumpkin Fairy and Welcome Pumpkin images from Fresh Brewed Designs for my card.  I colored the images with Bic Markits, Promarkers and Copics.  The DP is from my stash.  The sentiment is from Ippity.  I used clear glitter glue on the fairy's wings.

Challenges...
Creative Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Just Keep on Creating - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

7 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so cute!! I love the pumpkin fairy and her sparkly wings!! What a fun card!! Happy Wednesday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

VanessaB said...

oh so adorable. i love it!

brenda said...

I love the idea of a fairy living in a pumpkin Rhoda, it is really great card.

B x

Lisa S. said...

What a whimsical image and you've done a terrific job coloring it. This is such a fun fall card. Thanks for joining us at Make it Monday!

Julia said...

I spotted your wonderful creation over at Make it Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. TFS!
My entries are # 74, # 78, # 224 and # 231.
I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…
Hugs,
Julia

NancyD said...

Really cute project! Thank you for joining us this week at Creative Craft Challenge. NancyD

suzARTe said...

Thanks so much for sharing this lovely project at Anything goes, Just keep on creating.
Sorry it has taken so long to leave a comment. Just to let you know that the challenges are up and running again so hope you will continue to play along.