Followers

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Another card to share

Hello again!

On the Pholkart Blessings Facebook page we were offered an image of our choice from the store to try out. I thought I'd share what I did with the image I chose.

I used the Christmas Joy image from Pholkart Blessings.  I colored the image with BIC Markits.  The DP is from the $1 bin at Target.  The gems are from my stash.  I used red Stickles around the edges.

Challenges...
Pholkart Blessings - Red and Yellow
Just Keep on Creating - Christmas is just around the Corner
Make it Monday - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

6 comments:

Patti Moore said...

Rhonda, your JOY card came out Soooo CUTE!!... Love all the glitter & sparkle! :)

Thanks for playing along in the PholkartBlessings Color Challenge!!
~ Patti

Karen said...

I didnt think about the red and yellow combo for Christmas, but this worked beautifully! Thanks for joining us at PholkArt Blessings!

Marjorie said...

This is so lovely hunnie...I bet it really sparkles, love what you have done with the image...Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Make it Monday...Good luck with the challenge..
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

brenda said...

An interesting colour combo Rhonda but I'd never thought about but which works very well.

The lettering is very effective and looks almost like stitched felt.

Hope you have a good day,

x

Stef H said...

oh do i ever like this. it's simple yet very festive. beautiful!

hugs :)

Anonymous said...

OOH, now I'm really loving those festive papers!! :) Great design my friend! HUGS