Followers

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Aletha's Birthday Blog Hop

Good Morning and welcome to our surprise blog hop to celebrate Aletha's birthday.  I'm excited to be a part of the hop for Aletha and can't wait to share the card I made for her with you.  Be sure to visit her blog at the end of the hop to wish her a happy birthday.  The hop will run today and tomorrow, Aletha's birthday.

Now, on to my card...

 I used Medusa from The Stamping Boutique.  I know it's not a typical birthday image, but I thought it would be fun.  I colored the image with Bic Markits, Sharpies and Copics.  The DP is from the $1 bin at JoAnn and the gems are from my stash.  The sentiment is computer generated.

Here is the inside of the card.

Now, as part of the celebration, Tracey from The Stamping Boutique is generously sharing her image The Fairy Aletha to everyone who hops today.  This is Aletha's favorite stamp from The Stamping Boutique.  So, here it is.  The image has been removed, but it is available in the store.


Here is the hop list in case you get lost.

Photobucket



Aletha’s Birthday blog roll: 


Anita  
Patti  
Jen 
Melissa  
Ike  
Julia  
Aletha

Thanks for hopping with us.  Have a great weekend.

~Rhonda

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Rhonda. I love the image.

Julia said...

This is one wicked and fun card!
Love it!
Hugs,
Julia

Anonymous said...

Rhonda~The card looks fabulous. I have that image but have not tried to color it yet. I love what you did with it. Aletha will love this card. Hugs~Patti

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

WOW! Medusa looks great with red eyes! (-:

What a fun reason to have a hop!!

Stacie

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Rhonda! I so appreciate your talent and friendship. Medusa is another fav of mine from Tracey! This has been so much fun! Starting on my 4th cup of coffee. Love you!

nancyparker55 said...

Another great card.

PashaCou said...

The colors are so pretty and I love the image. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Hugs,

Anonymous said...

Really fun image Rhonda!!! Love the added sparkles to your card!! Hope Aletha has a wonderful birthday and what a generous give away to all as well!! Thank you!! HUGS

Sherry said...

Rhonda This Is Amazing I Love This Card The Shape Also.. Going To Have To Try One Of These.. Thanxx For Sharing ... Amazing :-)

Stef H said...

happy happy birthday aletha!!!!

rhonda... absolutely gorgeous card. love it!

hugs :)

jengd said...

Great card- love the spin off of the traditional birthday card!

ike said...

Wicked card and great colouring :-)