Followers

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Guest Bar Tender at Raise the Bar

Hello!  I'm a day behind on this post, but better late than never, right?  I was selected to be a Guest Bar Tender at Raise the Bar.  The theme this month is Red, White and Blue.  Here is what I came up with.

I used the image Windy Day from Saturated Canary for my card.  I colored the image with BIC Markits and Copics.  The DP is from my stash.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

4 comments:

brenda said...

It's a perfect card for the theme Rhonda, it's a colour combo I always struggle with, but it looks just perfect here on your card.

B X

Stef H said...

this is simply stunning! i'd say you deserve a huge tip... your "bar tending" skills are da bomb!

hugs :)

Cely said...

very very cute! love all the red!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

This is a wonderful card - the layout, the colors - everything about it is fun! I am so late to visit and have been looking at all of your great creations! Love them all! Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane