Followers

Monday, June 25, 2012

GHWI #22

Good morning!!  It's my turn to share some inspiration for the current challenge at Get Hippity with Ippity.  Our theme this month is color with a twist.  You must use the color palate below with the added option of making it a Wedding/Anniversary/Engagement creation.


Here is my creation...

I decided to make a tag.  I used the All Things are Possible and Because of You sets from Ippity.  The DP is Stampin Up.  The eyelet and floss are from my stash.  I used some glimmer paint on the heart in the sentiment and used pop dots on one of the hearts to add some dimension.


You can find these sets here.

Thanks for looking and don't forget you can also join us at our Crafter's Cafe group and on Facebook.

~Rhonda

4 comments:

brenda said...

Great tag Rhonda, the colours are so pretty.

B x

Stef H said...

absolutely gorgeous. love that color combo!

hugs :)

Julia said...

Wow, this tag is so beautiful. I love how you used the colors.

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Your tag is beautiful - I think it is one of my most favorite of your creations! Wishing you a happy day today!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane