Followers

Monday, June 11, 2012

GHWI #22 Color with a Twist

Good morning!  I'm here to share my inspiration for challenge #22 at Get Hippity with Ippity.  Our theme this month is Color with an optional twist.  The twist is to make a Wedding, Anniversary, Engagement creation.

Here is the color palate


Here is my card.  I think it would work as any of the twist options above.

 I used the Quotes a'la Happy, Fall For You and Season of Joy sets from Ippity.  You can find these sets here.  I colored the birds, heart and love with Crayola colored pencils.  The DP is Stampin Up and the glam rock hearts are Imaginisce.

Here is the inside of the card.

Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

3 comments:

Stef H said...

gorgeous! great color combo too!

hugs :)

Scrapcollectr said...

Love those three panels.... and the birds are adorable.... *smile*

Cely said...

Aw, I miss that sweet and sour paper from SU! I think i only have one sheet of it left. boo hoo! :*(