Followers

Friday, May 18, 2012

Smash Challenge

Hello everyone!!  I wanted to share a layout in my Smash book for a challenge on one of the Facebook Smash groups.  The challenge was to use either or all of the following-twine, lace, ribbon or fabric.  

Here is what I came up with.

I wanted to do a page on our pets.  I printed and trimmed a picture of each one.  We have a dog and 2 cats.  I added some DP and a fabric brad (both from a Smash swap), some buttons with twine in them and some ribbons down the side of each page.  I created the title in Word.  The images of the dog and cat are from Doodle Pantry.  Aren't they fun?

I am also going to enter this in the current challenge at Doodle Pantry which is to use a Doodle Pantry image.

Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

11 comments:

Jessie said...

Very sweet!

Cathy Vee said...

The buttons are ADORABLE!

brenda said...

Two more super two pages in your Smash Book Rhonda, those animal dies are perfect for it.

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

B x

Stef H said...

now this is fabulous! truly a treasure!

hugs :)

L.Wilson said...

Oh this scrappage of your pets are just too cute! Great use for the color digi images. Thanks for joining us over at Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 23!

Linda Anderson said...

Awwww Rhonda, these two pages are wonderful!!! I have as many pics of our two cats as I do my boys -- well, almost as many!! Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge.

Linda

AllisonG said...

Smash Book challenges - what will they think of next?! Great job incorporating the Doodle Pantry images into your smash book pages of your pets. So cute! Thanks for playing along this month at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge.

Anonymous said...

Your fur babies are darling, Rhonda! Love the sweet digi images you added as accents. I really need to get me one of these smash books -- you make it look so fun!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love how you incorporated the colored digis by Doodle Pantry into your page. Thanks for joining us for DPD23.

Donna said...

Rhonda, how perfect are these images for your pets! Love how you used them on the pages. Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry challenge!

Glenda Atkins said...

Fantastic layouts, love how you incorporated the Doodle Pantry images into the two pages!

Thank you so much for entering our challenge at DPDC#23 this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again next month!