Followers

Monday, May 28, 2012

Embellies with a Twist at TCC

For my Get Hippity with Ippity post click here.

Hello!  I'm back with an inspiration card for the Monday Embellies with a Twist challenge at The Crafter's Cafe.  The theme this week is Anything Goes.

I used the new Sunflower Smoochie image from The Stamping Boutique.  I colored the image with Crayola colored pencils.  The DP is Prima.  The flower and brad are from my stash.

Challenges...
Art With No Boudaries - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
The Outlawz Sunday CAS - Something you Love (sunflowers)

Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

9 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

So cute the little girl looks!
Thank You so much for following my blog
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Julia said...

Rhonda, this is such a sweet card!
Love the colors and that beautiful sunflower. TFS!
Hugs,
Julia

Dawn said...

Hi Rhonda, Such a refreshing summery card. Those papers are gorgeous with the butterflies and sunflower and the blue really makes everything pop.

Hugs, Dawn

KristyLee said...

Rhonda,
I just love your card! The TSB stamp is so cute! Love your LO! Great job!
I saw this on MIM.
Peace,
KristyLee

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Rhonda
Love the pretty image coloured beautifully . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

Faye said...

Hello. I saw this Stunning card on MIM. Faye

Ellis said...

Beautiful card you've made! =)
Thanks for joining us at Art With No Boundaries!
Hugs, Elenor DT

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

This is such fun and so pretty! I saw it over on Make It Monday and came to leave you some love .
Hugs

Bella

Chris Stern / CS Designs said...

Rhonda, Very pretty card, love the blue borders. Thank you for sharing this with us on Art With No Boundaries and hope you will come play with us again.
:) Chris / CS Designs