Followers

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Softpencil Tuesday

Good morning!  I time for another Softpencil Tuesday and I can't wait to share today's project with you using on of the new images from the store.

I made an origami gift box using Mollyns and Amyns Home from Softpencil Studio.  I colored the image with Crayola colored pencils.  The origami paper is some I've had for a while.

Here is the side of the box.

Challenges...
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Love to Create - Anything Goes
Tammy's Scrappin Corner - Anything Goes (twist critter)
The Crazy Challenge - Feminine/Girly
For Fun Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

12 comments:

Linda said...

What a great box
hugs Linda

Amanda Phillips said...

Rhonda, what a sweet little image and box. Thank you for sharing with us over at Love To Crate Challenges.
~Amanda LTCDT

Mandy said...

Great box,love it...
Mandy x

Lionelsa said...

What a cute box!

Mr Linky is OK now. Pls, come back at The Crazy Challenge and add your link again.

Unknown said...

Super Fantastic. I love the soft pencils. Thanks for Entering the Challenge
At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.

Good Luck the Winner will be announced on Sunday Evening.

I hope to see you enter next week!!

Kathy D. said...

what a great gift box! nicely done.

Thanks for playing "Anything but a Card" at For Fun Challenges. Hope to see you tomorrow when the new challenge is posted.

Lisa Atha said...

Very cute Rhonda!!!!

Lisa

Helen Dooley said...

Wonderful project Rhonda!! Thanks for sharing with us at fOr Fun!

La Pingui said...

Que bella!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Katy said...

This is so clever! I love the gift box and the image! Thanks for playing at For Fun Challenges!--Katy, GDT

Cheryl said...

What a cute little box!


I’m stopping by from MIM. (I’m number 205)

~Cheryl~

**I am having a give-away on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

Crafty and Green said...

Lovely! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge! We hope you come back and play with us again Really soon!!

Many Blessings,
Tina