Followers

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Get Hippity With Ippity #18

Good morning!!  I'm here to share my inspiration for Challenge #18 at Get Hippity with Ippity.  We have a color challenge for you this time around.


Here is my card...

I used the Be Brave...Branch Out set from Ippity.  You can find the set here.  Be sure to choose Aletha as your Ippity Chick.  I colored the image with BIC Markits.  The DP is Echo Park.  (the paper doesn't look like it matches the palate given in the picture, but IRL, it really does.  Lol)


Here is the inside of my card.  The sentiment is also part of the set.

Thank for looking.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

3 comments:

Linda said...

What a gorgeous card
hugs Linda

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card

Renee Matarese said...

I love how simple yet pretty this is.
Great design. I love the little tabs and the colors. Thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind words.