Followers

Thursday, March 8, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Tag

Hello!  I wanted to share a tag I made for St. Patrick's Day as part of a challenge on the Robyn's Fetish group at The Crafter's Cafe.  I also made a cute little treat box to go with it using the Sweet Treats Cricut cart.

 I used the Lucky Leprechaun image from Robyn's Fetish.  I colored the image with BIC Markits and Copics.  For the background I used some SU Gloirous Green ink and used a napkin to rub on some color.  Then I used my Daisy Chain MS punch to make the strips for the rainbow.  For the bottom I used some gold tissue paper.  The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps.  The ribbon is from my stash.

 For the box I added a strip of the same gold tissue paper at the top and filled it with some rolos.

Here they are together.  I thought this would make a fun treat for my kids.

Other Challenges...
Papercraft Star-St. Patty's Day and/or Luck
The Paper Shelter-Anything Goes
Whimsical Wednesday-Going Green

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

11 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

what a super tag! the flowers are perfect and the goodies look yummy!

hugs :)

Kim O'Connell said...

Bright and festive! So fun! Thanks for playing along with us for the Paper Shelter Challenge!

Julie E said...

So cute! What a fun rainbow!

Sylvia said...

What a fun tag and treat for St Patty's day Rhonda, I love the rainbow as well. Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Star blog for the lucky challenge!

*Vicki* said...

Super cute tag girl!! Love your rainbow effect in the background and what a yummy pot 'o gold!! ;) Enjoy your weekend!! HUGS

Tracy said...

Yum Rolos! That's my kinda pot of gold. LOL Love your tag Rhonda! The punched rainbow strips are so much fun. :-) Thanks so much fro joining us this week at Papercraft Star!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

You are a winner of my patterned paper blog candy - please send me your address in an e-mail and I will mail your paper to you. Congratulations!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

GiGi said...

What a cute tag and candy box. The flower rainbow is awesome! Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

**Treefrog** said...

So Cute, Cute, Cute! Love that flower rainbow and who doesn't Love Rolo's, a pot of Gold all in itself, lol! So glad you shared with us over at Whimsical Wednesdays!
((Hugs)) Theresa

mum of two said...

Cute! I love the leprechaun on your tag. Thanks for playing with us this week at Whimsical Wednesdays, hope you come play with us again soon :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Esther said...

Cute projects!
I love how you did the border punched rainbow on your tag!
Thanks for joining Whimsical Wednesday this week!