Followers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Softpencil Tuesday with an announcement

Good morning!!  Did you see the title of my post?  That's right Elizabeth has re-opened her Softpencil Studio store.  Isn't that fabulous news?!  As part of her re-opening she's reforming her design team and I was so thrilled when she asked me to join them.  I just love Elizabeth's cute Tiny Twinies and am so excited to be able to share them with you.  So be watching each Tuesday for my post.


Now, on to my project.  Today I'll be sharing one of the images from the new Easter images that can be found in the store.

Today we're highlighting the image Painting Eggs with Michu and Ratiny.  I colored the image with BIC Markits and Copics.  The DP was part of a RAK I received.

Here's a look at the entire Easter collection.  Now, please be sure to visit the other design team members and see what inspiration they have for you.  Kerry, Audrey, Betty, Cat Darling, Dawn, Lisa, Melissa, and Michelle

Challenges...
Creative Mondays-Anything Goes
OSAAT-Anything Goes
Crafty Boots-Easter
Lollipop Crafts-Anything Goes
Make it Monday-Anything Goes
Just Keep On Creating-Anything Goes

Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

17 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

Aw, cute image and I love the colours you have used for this card.

Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Unknown said...

Sweet little card Rhonda I like it it is so pretty Hugs Elaine

Hazel said...

Really cute image and super card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

susan said...

Love your card, Rhonda and the image is so cute! Glad that Soft Pencil is back and I am looking forward to her adorable images!

suzARTe said...

Hi Rhonda,

This card is really cute and your colouring is just great as well.I really can't colour properly so I am always in awe of colouring like yours :)

Congratulations on being asked to be part of the Softpencil DT, I am sure you will produce some lovely work every Tuesday.

Thanks so much for entering your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I look forward to seeing more of your work and thanks so much for uploading the badge as well :)

happyscrapper said...

I love this Card. The image is way to cute. Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT, and hope to see you back next week.
Hugz,
Christine Dt at OSAAT

Lisa Atha said...

Rhonda, great first DT card! love it! Welcome to the team!

Hugs, Lisa

Renee B. said...

what an adorable image!

Shirley-Anne said...

What a sweet little card .Love the design and the papers too as well as the cute image .
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

Elizabeth P said...

Welcome Rhonda! I´m so glad to be working you!!! :)
You did a great job!!! love your cute card! Michu looks adorable in white! ;)

Cheryl said...

Totally cute! What a great design!

Cheryl said...

Totally cute! What a great design!

Debra Miller said...

Great card Rhonda! Saw it on MIM.

Stef H said...

ooooooooooo i did NOT hear that liz is reopening. how super is that.

even more super......... YOU on the DT! congrats!

fabulous card!

hugs :)

Sonia said...

Hello!
Cute image... Fabby creation!
Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts. Good Luck!
-Sony DT LC
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Kerry said...

Welcome to the team Rhonda!!!! And super adorable card, can't wait to see more! Hugs!

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

so beautiful card….. love the combo and cute image
i see it on Make it Monday….
Hugs
Bella