Followers

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A lost Valentine and Friends (2nd post)

Hello again.  I have a couple more cards to share with you.  One is a Valentine Card I thought I had shared, but didn't, lol.  The other is a friendship card I made yesterday.

The image is a freebie from Sliekje Digi Stamps.  Isn't it adorable?  I colored the image with BIC Markits.  The DP is from my stash.  I used my spellbinders lacy circles die for the mat to the image.

Challenges
Stamp and Create-Valentine's/Love
The Craft Place-Love is all around

The sentiment image on this one is from Michelle Perkett.  I colored the hearts and swirls with BIC Markits.  The DP is a freebie from Cardmaking and Papercraft.  I used a Cheery Lynn die for the background panels.  The flowers, button and ribbon were a Christmas RAK I received.

Challenges
Sentimental Sundays-Let's Get Sentimental
Scrappy Frogs-Die Cuts
The Crazy Challenge-Use a die or punch
Pollycraft Monday-Ribbons and Buttons

Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

13 comments:

That Craft Place Ltd said...

Your cat card is just sooooooo cute. Thanks so much for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge.
Lisa xxxx

Lisa said...

Both cards are so adorable, Rhonda!! I love that cute kitty and the friendship card is so beautiful!! I love the pretty flower :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is such a sweet card. Love the image. Reminds me of the Marie on the Aristocats. ;)

Thanks for stopping by to let us know you are going to add the badge to your blog.

Hope to see you at our rubber stamp release hop on Saturday.

Heather D.
www.freshbreweddesigns.com

JLJ Designs said...

Lovely cards, Rhonda!

Jen

Jolara said...

great card ! Hugs joyce

Anonymous said...

AWW!! What a really darling creation! Love that kitty!! ;)

Karen Howard said...

Both cards look great, love the kitten, so cute!!!

Unknown said...

Very pretty! I really like the ticket shapes in the background. Thanks so much for playing at PMS this week!

SAMARA said...

Very cute and a perfect sentiment...just wonderful for a loved one! and cute as a button. Thanks for coming to Sentimental Sundays. LUV Samara

Anita said...

Very pretty cards. Thanks for joining the Pollycraft challenge.

Teresa Arsenault said...

Gorgeous cards, Rhonda. Don't you just love Sliekje's digis? They are all so sweet.
Beautiful scripture sentiment from Michelle Perkett.
Your colors and designs are perfect.
Blessings,
Teresa

Beccas Pysselparadis said...

What a sweet card with words of wisdom on! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge hugs Rebecca :)

suzARTe said...

such adorable Valentines day cards, love your style