Followers

Saturday, January 21, 2012

A couple of Valentines

Hello!  I wanted to share a couple of Valentine's Day cards I made using some stamps from C.C. Designs I won last month from All That Scraps.  I just love these cute stamps.

 On this first card I used the Swiss Brigitta Blowing Hearts.  I colored the image with BIC Markits and Copics.  I added some Studio G clear glitter glue to the hearts for some sparkle.  The DP is Studio G.  The seam Binding is from JLJ Designs.  The prisma flower was part of a RAK.   The pearl and clip are from my stash.

This is Swiss Lula Big Heart.  I colored this image with BIC Markits and Copics.  The DP is Studio G.

I am entering in the following challenges...
Poodles Parlour-Valentine's/Love
Simply Create Too-Love is in the Air
Wags n Whiskers-Valentine's/Love
The Pink Elephant-Favorite Color
One Stitch At A Time-Anything Goes

Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

12 comments:

Hazel said...

Two cute little cards. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Marjo said...

Hi Rhonda,

These are just adorable!!!! Thanks so much for sharing these cuties with us at Simply Create Too, Paper Creations Ink. & OSAAT...

Good luck, xoxo
Marjo

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I love valentines - yours are so cute! We finally did get heat in our building - it turned out to be the outside vents plugged with snow from our big snow fall! Take care! Wishing you a happy week!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Renee B. said...

What cute images Rhonda! Great job!

Angela Weimer said...

2 adorable cards. So cute. Thanks for joining in The stamp Man Challenge and have a wonderful day. Angela

Lisa said...

What beautiful Valentine cards!! The images are so adorable and I love the papers you used!! So pretty :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Delphine said...

They are both really cute! I love those images too:-) and your papers are beautiful! Hugs Delphine xx

Anna said...

So cute! Thank you for joining us at Flutter By Wed.

Stef H said...

these are just darling! love the background paper!

hugs :)

Lynn said...

So cute and love the inside and the outside of your card:)
Thankyou for joining us PaperCreations Ink Challenges:)
Huggs
Lynn xxx

Inkypinkydelights said...

These are lovely! So cute! Thank you for sharing at Paper Creations Ink and good luck with the challene. Judy x GDT

Pami said...

Super sweet cards! Thanks for sharing with us at Wags 'n Whiskers this fortnight, good luck and hope to see you again soon. Pami x