Followers

Sunday, November 13, 2011

TCC Veteran's Day Challenge

Hello!  We're starting a new challenge at The Crafter's Cafe.  We're breaking from the progressive challenge and will be having weekly challenges.  This week our theme is Veteran's Day.  In honor of our veterans we'd like for you to make a thank you card or any hero card for a soldier.

Here is a card I've made for inspiration...

I used the Eagle image from The Stamping Boutique.  I colored the image with BIC Markits.  The courage strip behind the eagle is from TLC Creations and the sentiment is from Deedee's Digis.  The DP is from my stash and the star gems are from Creative Charms.

Thanks for looking.  I hope to see you all play along.

~Rhonda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wonderful card Rhonda! It is overwhelming to think of what these men have gone through to protect us! TFS!