Followers

Monday, November 21, 2011

Sketch challenge at TCC

Hello!!  I have been trying to get this post up all day, but have been running around like crazy instead.  I'm glad to finally have a few minutes to sit and play.

It's time for our new challenge at The Crafter's Cafe.  This week we have a sketch by Aletha for you.  Here's the sketch.


Here is the card I made as inspiration...

I used Smoochie Elf from The Stamping Boutique for my card.  I colored the image with BIC Markits.  The DP is from The Paper Studio.  The gems came from the dollar bin at JoAnn and the candy cane is from the 97 cent bin at Wal Mart.  I made the chain of flowers with a Martha Stewart punch and embossed the white cs with a Cuttlebug folder.

I just wanted to remind you we also have our November kids challenge going.  The theme is Thank You/Thanksgiving.
Get Hippity with Ippity just started a challenge this week to use embossing on your project.

Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

No comments: