Followers

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Get Well

Hello!  I wanted to share a card I made for a swap we're doing at TCC.  The theme of the swap is Get Well.  I made 5 of these to send and will get one back along with 4 others.

I used Get Well from Phindy's Place on my card.  I colored the image with BIC Markits.  The DP is from my stash.  I used my heart border punch for the strip going down the center, my small and wide ovals for the sentiment and a Spellbinders Die for the image.  The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps.

I am entering this card in the following challenges...
Phindy's Place-Anything Goes w/ Phindy image
Dutch Dare Challenge-Punches and Dies

Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

4 comments:

Ann English said...

Wow, 5 ?!! I admire you! What a thoughtful and sweet card. Thank you for joining us this week for the Phindy's Place!

Shirley said...

Rhonda, so glad to see you entering in the Phindy's Place Challenge and what an adorable card. I can't imagine coloring this 5 times would have taken some time.

Anne said...

Hi Rhonda what an adorable card you made with this image, quite an undertaking to do more than one! Thank you for joining us for this week’s Phindy’s Place Challenge, do hope you’ll play again this Friday!
Hugs
Anne

Kathy said...

Such a sweet little get well card. Love the image, and the cheerful color scheme will be sure to make anyone feel better. Thanks for playing along at Phindy's Place this week.