Followers

Monday, November 7, 2011

CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge round 6

Hello!  I'm here to share my first card for round 6 of the progressive freebie challenge at Crafter's Digital Art Center.  This is the final round for this set of challenges.

I used this cute image from Inked Treasures for my card.  I colored the image with Copics and BIC Markits.  The DP is DCWV.

I am also entering this card in the following challenges 
Raise the Bar-No Embellishments
One Stitch At A Time-Use a Digi

Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

6 comments:

Linda said...

OH Ronda this is adorable. I am in the challenge too. Loving the images
Thanks for signing up for my give away.
Hugs,
Linda

Wanda Cullen said...

Love that sweet multi-tasking elephant image - lol! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Raise the Bar!

Gaynor Greaves said...

What a gorgeous card, I love the colours, thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

Carol Ann said...

Fab card love the papers you have used and the Elephant digi is pretty cute too. Great to have you play along with us at OSAAT this week.
Carol Ann xx

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Such a pretty card. I really like your choice of papers and the way you have colored that cute image! Thank you for playing at CDAC PC#6! I look forward to your next creations!

Hugs,

Georgia

Made by Mandy said...

Rhonda your card is wonderful, I hope you enjoyed using the images for Round 6 :)

Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

Mandy (CDAC PC DT Member)