Followers

Monday, October 24, 2011

TCC and GHWI challenges

Good morning!!  Wow, can you believe it's already the 4th week of October?  Just one more week til Halloween, then only 2 months left til Christmas.  I'm here to share the card I made for week 4 of the October Progressive Challenge at TCC (FALL + Colors Brown, Yellow and Orange + Leaves + Fancy Fold) and GHWI #8 use Fall Colors.  I hope you'll join us for both challenges.

Here is my card...

 I made a criss cross card for my fancy fold.  I used one of the flowers and one of the sentiments from the Now and Always set from Ippity.  I just love this set and you can find it at the GHWI store blog.  I colored the flower with BIC Markits.  The DP is DCWV.  The leaves in the corner are from my stash.

 Here is the criss cross and insert.

Here is a better look at the insert.

Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.

Remember to check out the button contest going on at GHWI.

~Rhonda

9 comments:

JLJ Designs said...

Rhonda - this is just beautiful! I love the colors.

Jen

Beckie said...

Great card. Gotta try one of these.

Be Blessed, Beckie

Amy said...

This is gorgeous Rhonda! Love your fancy fold and the insert is so cool, love the lone leaf! :)

Heide said...

Rhonda,
This is so lovely! Great DP that you used.

Anonymous said...

Wowzer Rhonda!! Such a gorgeous criss-cross card with the papers and colors! :)

Kim Dellow said...

Oh that is beautiful. Love the autumnal colours. Kim

Melissa Czapor said...

Rhonda this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! You are soooo talented! Blessings and Hugs!

Unknown said...

Wow Rhonda this is really beautiful!!!!! Love the design and the papers you chose!!!!! Fabulous!!!!!

Karen Howard said...

I love your criss cross card and will have to try this one myself! Hugs, Karen