Followers

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Second card for Link Up For Pink

Good morning!!  I have another card to share with you for the Link Up For Pink party.  What a great cause to make cards for.  If you haven't joined in, hop over for all the details.  There tons of prizes worth over $3000 from many sponsors.

Here is my card.

I used Princess Jennifer Latte BCA from The Stamping Boutique.  I colored the image with BIC Markits.  The DP is from my stash.  The ribbons came from Michael's and the hearts are from Imaginisce.

I also wanted to share this cute little bear I got at my Credit Union yesterday for a donation to Breast Cancer Research.  They also gave me a pink ribbon pin.  Isn't he adorable?

Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

8 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

what an absolutely adorable bear! and I so love your card! it is gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW Rhonda!! This is absolutely adorable!! Love the pink ribbons on each side of your creation! :)

KristyLee said...

Ha ha I just bought that same paper a couple of days ago from Micheal's.
Great card! Love the teddy.
Peace,
Kristy

Anonymous said...

awww - how wonderful - both the card & the bear...
thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card... Thank you so much for joining us for Link Up for Pink.

Amy said...

This is so awesome Rhonda! Love the image and how you've used the pink ribbons, very cool!

GabyCreates.com said...

Yeay! a second pretty card!...you can keep linking 'till the 14th!
Thank you so much for linking up with us at LUFP! ~Gaby
www.gabycreates.com

JustYolie said...

Yay! Rhonda! Another beautiful card! Thanks for joining Link Up for Pink! Still plenty of time to link up!
Yolie
www.JustYolie.com