Followers

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Hello!!  I'm a bit later than I wanted to be getting my post up today, but my kids had activities they wanted to do this morning.  Now that that's over and we have a few minutes before I have to get them some dinner and head out trick or treating, I'll share my post.  ***Warning, it's kind of a long post, lol.***

I don't have a new Halloween card to share, so I thought I would share a few pics from some of the fun Halloween stuff my kids have been doing over the past few weeks.  We've been busy.

On these first pictures.  Every year at a local historical grist mill they have a Pumpkin Walk.  They do all kinds of activities for the kids, there are pumpkin decorating contests using the theme for the year, food, craft booths, and hay rides.  It's a lot of fun and a lot of the stuff is free or pretty cheap.



For the next pics, my dad had a Halloween party for all the grandkids.  We had dinner, crafts and games for all the kids as well as a pinata and costume contest.  They had a lot of fun.




Then they had an activity with the primary at our church to pick pumpkins from the stake pumpkin patch.  They really liked that.

And, finally, on Friday, my sister had a party for all the nieces and nephews and a few friends.  She made french bread pizzas, make tortilla chips by cutting out Halloween shapes from flour tortillas using cookie cutters, games, crafts, and treat.  The kids had a lot of fun there.





I hope you're all having a Happy Halloween with lots of safe fun.

~Rhonda

No comments: