Followers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Halloween Hug for you

Hello!!  I just loved the freebie that was shared today on Michelle Perkett's blog.  I just had to get it printed and made into a card.

I didn't color the image, but traced around it with a grey copic for a little depth.  The DP is from the $1 bin at Target.  I made the flower with some ribbon and a button from my stash.  (the ribbon and button are purple, I don't know why they look blue.)

I am entering my card in the following challenges...
Paper Creations Ink-Use black and/or Orange
Simon Says Stamp-Sparkle and Bling
Digital Tuesday-Fall Colors

Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Rhonda! Way to go! I saw the freebie from Michelle too & love it! And wowser! Great card!

Sandy

Lynn said...

How cute!! I love your spooky little ghost:)And the flower is awesome:)
Thanks for joining us at PaperCreations Ink Challenges:)
Hope to see you again:)
Huggs
Lynn xxx D

Joy said...

How sweet! Love your ribbon feature.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Michelle Pearson said...

what a cute Clean And Simple card...love the cute image too!