Followers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

GHWI #5 and a winner

Good morning!!  I wanted to share a card I made for some inspiration for the current challenge at Get Hippity with Ippity.  This time around we had a sketch.

Here is the sketch.

And here is my interpretation of the sketch.  I used the new Gingham Christmas Greetings set from Ippity.  You can find this set in Aletha's store.  The DP is a freebie from Cardmaking and Papercrafts.  I made the flourishes using the Picturesque cart in my circut.  The gem is from Creative Charms.

Here is the inside of my card.  The sentiment is also part of the set.

I hope you'll all play along with our challenge.  We'll have a new one for you on Monday.

Now, it's time to announce the winner of the My Memories Suite giveaway.  I had 8 people enter and put the numbers in Random.org and the winning number is #7 which is Stef H. aka Glitterbabe.  Congrats Stef.  Please send me an email and I'll tell you have to claim your prize.

~Rhonda

P.S.  I also wanted to let you know that Abby is having a giveaway on her blog to celebrate being on the new kids DT at The Crafter's Cafe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Rhonda!! This card is so full of Christmas fun!! :) Love the colors and pretty festive papers here!! TFS!! HUGS

Lisa said...

This card is so gorgeous, Rhonda! I love those papers! You did a fabulous job with the sketch! Thank you so much for posting my giveaway :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, Rhonda! That new stamp set is very cute, and I really like how you did the tearing on the paper strips -- looks like snow. Congrats to Stef on her win! :-)