Followers

Sunday, August 28, 2011

I can finally share...

Hello!  I'm so excited.  I can finally share with you the card that was published in the current issue of Whimsy Stamps Inspriations Magazine.  I was so excited to see they had included my card in the customer section of the magazine.

I shared a snippet of my card with you a while ago, so here is the rest of the card.

I used the Heartfelt Angel from Whimsy Stamps for my card.  I colored the image with Copics for the dress and skin and BIC Markits for the hair.  The DP is Recollections.  I used a Spellbinders die for the doily.  The flower and gem are from my stash.  I added some Hero Arts Prisma Glitter to the white parts of the dress and the bubbles.

Thanks for stopping by.  I have something really fun to share with you tomorrow, so be sure to stop by.

~Rhonda

3 comments:

Linda said...

Wow Rhonda congrats!!!!! Wonderful news and I can see why this card is adorable!!!!! You did an awesome job!!!!!

*Vicki* said...

Yay!! Congrats to you Rhonda on being published!! Your card is really adorable and you've colored in the image beautifully!! HUGS

Deedee Anderson said...

Woo-hoo -- congratulations on getting published, Rhonda! Your card is so darling!