Followers

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Anything in August Progressive Challenge at The Latte Lounge

Hello!!  I'm a couple of days behind with my post, but I'm here to share my inspiration for the August Progressive Challenge at The Latte Lounge.  This month our theme is Anything in August, so anything goes.

Here is the card I created for some inspiration...

I used Tulips image from The Stamping Boutique.  I colored the image with BIC Markits.  The DP is used for the doily and strip is DCWV.

Remember this is a progressive challenge so be sure to check out the challenge at The Latte Lounge each week to see the next progression.

Also a reminder that we are having a DT call at TLL.  For more information hop over here.  Kids are even welcome to apply.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

4 comments:

JLJ Designs said...

Sweet card, Rhonda! I love the yellow tulips.

Jen

Unknown said...

Wow this is so beautiful!!!! Lovely flowers and the colors are fabulous!!!!! Great job Rhonda!!!

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

This is so simple and beautiful!!
What is that embossed pattern? It's really pretty!!
I love that doily shape with the cut-outs too... you have the coolest tools!! (-:

Stacie

Teresa Arsenault said...

That is a gorgeous card, Rhonda. I love the 'doily' behind the image. And your bold choice of colors is great. I love the embossed green background and the image is spectacular.

Thanks for leaving some love on my blog.

Blessings,
Teresa