Followers

Monday, July 25, 2011

Week 4 of TLL July Monthly Challenge

Wow, week 4 already, can you believe it?  This week we are asking to see your Christmas Themed projects plus Die Cuts or Punches plus add "snow" plus use non-traditional colors.  Have fun.

Here is my card...
I used the Rockin in a Winter Wonderland image from The Stamping Boutique.  I colored the image with BIC Markits.  The DP is Amber Ink.  For my snow I added some Hero Arts prisma glitter to the snowflakes on the background paper.  My punch is the snowflakes, I also added glitter to those.

Ok, it's time to head over to The Latte Lounge and get your entry in.  Remember it's a progressive challenge and new sponsors have been added with new prizes.  Yay!

I can't wait to see what you all create.

Hugs,
Rhonda

1 comment:

suzARTe said...

Another card that rocks and I love the main image.In card making anything is possible, never thought I would see a snow man rocking out :)