Followers

Friday, July 1, 2011

The Stamping Boutique Blog Hop

For my Pattie's Creations Challenge post click here.

Good morning and welcome to The Stamping Boutique's July blog hop.  This month we are sharing projects using the 4th of July and Canada Day.  If you have arrived here from Stacie's blog then you are on the right track, if not you'll want to start at the beginning at The Stamping Boutique.  The hop will run from today until Monday July 4.

Here is what I have made to share with you...

I used Bald Eagle from The Stamping Boutique.  I colored the image with BIC Markits, then I cut them out and glued them to some star decorations I had.  The kids are excited to hand these up on the walls.

Here's a closer look.  I just love the glittery stripes.

From here you'll hop over to Michelle's blog.  I'm sure she has some fabulous eye candy for you.

Have a great day and a safe and fun weekend.

~Rhonda

17 comments:

Collette said...

Wonderful job, Rhonda - Love that they've been made into 'badges' ... Great.

Miranda said...

great idea to make starbadges, they look awesome with those glitters, lovely
hugs
Miranda

Kecia said...

These are great! I love the sparkle!

Nicely done!

Queenie Jeannie said...

This is just AWESOME!!! I think yours is my favorite! Great job and love all that sparkly glitter!!!!!

Crafterkhush said...

This is awesome.. Love the glittery stripes...

Hugs,
Khush

Thea said...

Love the eagle's head, and I love the glitter!

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Wow, Rhonda!
These are SHARP!! Very impressive work, m'lady!
They look so simple but very striking at the same time!

Stacie

Marsha said...

Very nicely done !

darling Ho said...

This is so cool.
Thanks for sharing it. ~darling Ho~

Heide said...

Fantastic stars! Love the glitter.

K. Joy said...

Wow, great patriotic stars, Rhonda! And guess what? You won the Digi Giveaway Day over at the K 'n K Designs blog! Be sure to stop by again to get your prize! ;)

DtsArt said...

this is great, simple but makes a great statement. Well Done!

Arts by Sara said...

Beautiful Job Rhonda! I would have never thought of that, cool idea! Have a wonderful weekend! Happy Creating! Sara

Michelle Single said...

I bet the kids were excited for these! And they should be - they're fabulous!!! Love those glittered stripes!!!

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is fabulous! Love the sparkle. Hugs, Karen

cabio's craft corner said...

He bling stripes idea are so cool and it's a delightful creation :-)
Hugs,
Cabio

Jennifer Scull said...

love all of the glitter here! just wonderful! :)