Followers

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Peacock

Hello!  I just love peacocks, don't you.  Here's a card I made with one I got from Doodle Pantry.  I just love it.

I think I mixed up where the greens a blues go a little, but I think it still turned out ok.  I colored the image with BIC Markits.  The DP is from JLJ Designs.  The sentiment is a rub on from my stash.

I am entering this in the following Challenges
One Stitch At A Time-Use a Digi Image
Digital Tuesday-Bling It Up

Thanks for stopping by again.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

9 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh that is a beautiful peacock and the colours are such a good match with the DP you used. I think you did a wonderful job of colouring him! Thanks for joining the challenge at Doodle Pantry (DPDC#14)

Julye said...

Fab colouring and paper choice too thanks for sharing with us all here at OSAAT.

Jennifer Scull said...

gosh, this is beautiful! you did an amazing job with that gorgeous image! :)

have a great weekend!

L.Wilson said...

Just beautiful!! great paper to use and awesome coloring! Thanks for joining us on the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 14!

Patti J said...

You did a beautiful job with your peacock card! Love the DP, and girl, your coloring is wonderful! Thanks so much for participating in the Doodle Pantry Challenge #14!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is beautiful, Rhonda. Perfect color choices. Thanks for joining us for the DPBC14.

Karen Howard said...

This is gorgeous, love the design! Thanks for sharing with us at The Doodle Pantry! Hugs, Karen

Kristine said...

This is soo PRETTY! I was just looking in the shop for this to make my mom a b-day card. I love the way you color this peacock. Beautiful card *Ü*

gaijinjoy said...

What a nice piece of artwork. Good choice of colors and the entire card makes a great impression!