Followers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Glitter or Bling at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge

Good morning!  I hope you're all ready for another fun challenge at Pattie's Creations.  This time around we want to see Glitter or Bling on your cards.

Here is a card I made for some inspiration...

I used Fairy Pattieboop from Pattie's Creations.  I colored the image with BIC Markits.  The DP is JLJ Designs.  I used my favorite Hero Arts Prisma glitter on the wings and layers of the card.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you'll join us.

~Rhonda

9 comments:

rosalien said...

She looks great Rhonda, I love the sparkles on her wings, gieves it such a nice accent.

Hugs, Rosalien

Queenie Jeannie said...

So pretty and SPARKLY!!! My favs, lol! Fabulous card!!!

melissac said...

Love all the sparkly!!! Beautiful work!! Blessings and hugs!

Sandi said...

Rhonda - the glitter looks great on the wings, makes the image pop. Nice contrast with the pink DP.
♥ Sandi
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

Vicki said...

Absolutely cute card Rhonda and you aced the bling! Love all the glitter! Sparkle is just a girl's best friend!

HUGS!
Vicki

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

rhonda!~!!!! absolutely fabulous! love that glitter!!!! (well duh!)

hugs :)

Lelia Pierce said...

Great card, Rhonda! I love all the sparkles! Thanks so much for stopping by today to leave some love!

XXX

Pattie G said...

OMGosh Rhonda! I just love all the Bling! Pattieboop looks great with her sparkly wings...

Hugs
Pattie ♥

Deedee Anderson said...

This is fabulous, Rhonda! Love all the sparkles, especially on her wings, and the yummy pink -- such a fun, girly card! :-)