Followers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Outlawz Summer Party Challenges

Hello!!  I wanted to share a some cards I made for some challenges going on at The Outlawz.  They're having a Summer Party this week.

Here is the card I made for the Wednesday Sketch challenge group.  We were to choose any of the past sketches.

The image is from Whimsie Doodles.  I colored it with BIC Markits.  The DP is DCWV and the pearls are from my stash.  The seam binding is from JLJ Designs.

My second card is for the Thursday POM challenge.  You can use any medium except alcohol based pens.

The image is from The Stamping Boutique.  I colored this image with Crayola colored pencils.  I embossed my background paper with my swirl folder and added some shimmer mist.  The starfish gems came from JoAnn.

Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So very sweet!! Great card!! Smiles