Followers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Having some fun and reminders

Hello!  One of the things my kids have been having fun with this summer is origami.  They love it and I just have to play along.  So I thought I would share some of my creations.

Here is one I made the other day...


This was so fun to make, once I figured out that if I glued the tabs as I went it wouldn't fall apart as I connected the last pieces.  Lol.  I'm working on a few other fun things I'll share with you when they are done.

Reminders...

The Scrappers Delight Blog hop is going on until July 8.  There are 3 great prizes to be won.
You still have a few hours to get your entry in to The Latte Lounge monthly challenge.
Also, a few hours for the kids to get their entries in to The Latte Lounge Kids challenge.
The Stamping Boutique is having a blog hop this weekend in honor of Canada Day and the 4th of July.  Make sure to join us for that.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

2 comments:

Cami said...

Wow! This is interesting and unique! You've done a great job. Lets see more of these from you!
Cami

Elizabeth P said...

Great origami piece Rhonda!!! looking forward to see more ;)
I was trying to do some origami animals but I couldn´t, I could only make an origami box :)