Followers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Good morning!!  Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there.  

I wanted to share a treat I made for Father's Day.  I am also using this card to enter in the DT call going on at Karen's Doodles.  I just love coloring and working with Karen's images.  You can pop over to the challenge blog for all the details.

Here is my card...

I used the Big Catch image from Karen's Doodles on my card.  I colored the image with BIC Markits.  The DP is DCWV.  The hemp and eyelets are from my stash.

My dad loves Swedish Fish, so I attached my card to a jar filled with them.

Then I cut a circle of coordinating paper for the top of the jar.

I wanted to share this other card I made using the same image.

I colored it with BIC Markits also.  The DP is DCWV and the brads are from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

9 comments:

Shelley said...

That is so cute Rhonda. Love the image.

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous card Rhonda! Thanks for entering the DT Call and good luck!

Hugs, Kelly

Elaine said...

Oh wow Rhonda, these are just adoreable :)

Good luck in our DT Call at Karens Doodles :)

Elaine ♥

Jan said...

Wow great card, good luck xx Jan

Craftyanny said...

it's smashing Rhonda, a great little set.
Good luck in our DT call
Anne x

Kari said...

Awsome card,Rhonda!Great coloured image!
Thank you for entering the DT call and good luck!

HUgs,Kari:)

Mik said...

Awesome Fathers Day card. Great idea adding the fish.

Chris (catt871) said...

This is awesome! I love the jar of fish, how fun!! I bet your dad loved them! THANKS for joining the Karen's Doodles DT call...good luck!!
Hugs,
Chris

Nancy said...

Great cards, Rhonda:O) That image is so funny;)
Thank you for joining the DT Call over at Karen's Doodles, good luck!
Hugs, Nancy;O)