Followers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Fresh Brewed Challenge Reminder

Hello!  I wanted to share another Guest DT card I made for Fresh Brewed Designs for this weeks challenge.  The theme this week is Red, White and Blue.

Here is what I have made...

I used the Hannah Bell Butterfly image from Fresh Brewed Designs.  I colored the image with BIC Markits, then I used my Stardust gel pen on the butterflies wings.  The DP and gems are from my stash.

I just couldn't quit making cards last night.  I needed the the crafty time I guess.  I made this card also.  I used Tommy Surfing from Fresh Brewed Designs.  I colored this with BIC Markits also.  All other supplies are from my stash.

Thanks for looking.  I hope you'll all play along.

~Rhonda

P.S.  I want to remind you about Digi Day tonight from 8 to 10 pm EST at The Latte Lounge.  We'll be having lots of chat, games, challenges and prizes.  Come join in the fun.

5 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Hi Rhonda!! Love, love, love your two cards!!! They are totally fabulous!!! Hope to see you tonight too at The Latte Lounge.

Linda

Nati Tristan said...

OH super super cute! Wonderful cards there Rhonda

VanessaB said...

great cards! i especially love the sufer dude!

Sea Garden said...

Rhonda, these are so cute cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!! Sorry for not being around much...so busy lately!! I adore your creations here and the Summer style and fun colors!! Sweet images!! :) Thanks for sharing! Smiles, *Vicki*