Followers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Fuzzy and Furry Challenge.

Hello!! It's time for another challenge at The Latte Lounge. This time around I'm asking you to create something using Fun Flocking and/or Flower Soft to add some fur and fuz. I just love using Fun Flock and Flower Soft.

The challenge will run for 2 weeks, so you will have until April 21 to enter. The prize will be a $5 gift certificate to Digi's With Attitude, who are kindly sponsoring this challenge. Let's make sure to visit them and leave them some love.


Here are some creations for inspriation...

Mine


Sara's


Jen's


Christy D


I hope to see you all playing along. I can't wait to see all the fuzzy and furry creations.

~Rhonda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! What an adorable fuzzy bunny!! I just adore him Rhonda!! All of these creations are top notch girl!! You've been busy!! WOWZA!! Smiles, Vicki