Followers

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bunnies and Chicks

Hello!  Welcome to another challenge at The Latte Lounge.  For this challenge I am asking to see your creations using Bunnies and Chicks.  Since it's spring and close to Easter I thought this would be fun.  You can use whatever theme  you want, it doesn't have to be Easter, as long as you have a bunny or chick on your creation.

This challenge will run for 2 weeks so you will have until May 5 to enter.  The prize will be 2 images of your choice from The Stamping Boutique.

Here are some samples for inspiration.

Stacie...

My DD Abby wanted to make a sample also...

Here are mine...

I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

~Rhonda

7 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

I love BUNNIES!!!!! Very cute happy cards!

Tina~in_ut said...

SO cute~

I have a blog award for you. Please visit me to receive it!!

Tina~
http://creatingwithgypsy.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! You've been so busy!! These are all just adorable!! :)

JLJ Designs said...

Your cards are so cute! I love the fuzzy chick on Abby's card.

Jen

LorraineB said...

I think all of the bunnies are so adorable. Thanks for sharing.
Lorraine

Vicki said...

So pretty Rhonda! And Abbey's card is adorable! Love the bunny image you used. Happy Easter to you and your family!

HUGS!
Vicki

lovemypaper said...

Very pretty cards!