Followers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Playing with my Cricut

Hello everyone!!  I just thought I would share a couple of cards I made with my cricut yesterday.  I'm having fun and will probably have more to share over the next few days.  These were both made using the Pagoda cart.  I have had this cart since Dec. and I didn't know until a few days ago that it had these trees on it.  Yay.  All the DP is DCWV.

Isn't that little panda adorable?

It's a little fuzzy, but here's the inside of the card.

I'm not sure this one is finished.  I just can't think of what to do with it.

Thanks for taking a look.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

4 comments:

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Looks like you're having fun with the Cricut!!
I found a site that shows a bunch of Japanese Symbols and their meanings... just a thought, but it might make a cool sentiment on the right side of the "unfinished" one...
HERE'S A LINK
And HERE is a link to a pretty cool Asian-looking font...
Keep on cuttin' (-:
Stacie

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! What a darling creation you've made!! I've thought about getting one of these...but I'm still not sure..so if I'm not sure...I can't find a reason to get it..YET!! :) HUGS

Sandy said...

Very cute little panda. You did a great job on them!

suzARTe said...

I love this Oriental themed card. the panda and tree look fantastic