Followers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Good morning!!  I had fun crafting yesterday, it keeps getting harder and harder to get anything done with my little one, but she was actually cooperative yesterday.  Yay.

I wanted to share some fun St. Patty's Day cards I made.

On this first one I used the Lucky Bunny and Lucky paper pack from JLJ Designs.  Isn't that a cute bunny?  I colored the image with BIC Markits.  The sentiment is from Deedee's Digis.

For this next one I made a stair step card using Irish AJ and Irish Audrey from The Stamping Boutique.  I colored them with BIC Markits and Copics and cut them out.  The DP is JLJ Designs and the sentiment is Deedee's Digis.  The gems are from my stash.

For this last one I used the Lucky Teddy image and sentiment from Deedee's Digis.  I colored him with BIC Markits.  The DP is JLJ Designs.  The gems are from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by.  I'll be back a little later with a new challenge from TLL for you.

~Rhonda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Rhonda!! These are all just brilliant girl!! LOVE the fun green colors, the images are sweet and I adore that stair stepper!! Great job with them all girl and Happy St. Patty's Day!!HUGS

Christy Dillman said...

You have been one busy lady, they are all wonderful!

Hugs,
Christy

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful cards Rhonda! I love the stairstep with the images on different layers.

Jennifer

Colleen said...

They are all cute! Love all the different green papers:)