Followers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lifted Up (2nd post)

Hello again.  I just wanted to share this card that I made with this weeks dollar digi from Deedee's Digis.  If you play along with this weeks Happy Monday challenge and use one of Deedee's images you can get this image free.  So hop over and check out the challenge.

The image is Lifted Up and is only $1 in Deedee's store.  I colored the image with BIC Markits.  For the background I embossed a piece of white cs with my paisley Cuttlebug folder.  The ribbon is from my stash.  The sentiment comes with the image.

Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rhonda!! This is so pretty!! Love the soft colors and design!!HUGS

Sandy said...

This is so pretty, I love the embossed background and the colors.