Followers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

AiF #67 Happy Valentine's Day

Good morning!!  It's time for another new challenge at AiFactory.  The theme this week is Valentine's Day/Love.  I can't wait to see all your creations.

For this weeks challenge we were given 2 images to choose from.  I decided to use the tag image.  It can be found in the store.

I colored the image with BIC Markits.  The DP is Kate Knight.  The gems are from my stash.

Also, AiFactory is having a DT call until Feb. 23.  Check out all the details here.

Thanks for stopping by.

~Rhonda

2 comments:

suzARTe said...

this card is just lovely. the paper you have used is gorgeous

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Love the colors of this card!

I hope this finds you well and want to wish you a Happy Valentines Day! :<)

Hugs,

Barbara Diane